Permissions problems with SABNZBD

Hey,

I'm running the beta14 unraid server and i've installed SABNZD as a plugin.

The app installed into the CACHE drive and its data data dir is also in the cache drive.

The completed downloads dir is set directly to my /Media share on the array and not the

cache dir.

I've have 2 problems, i'm unable to access the incomplete dir or any other dir of the SABNZBD

install on the cache drive itself and also I'm able to access and read the complete downloads folder

but unable to delete them, even though if i browse to another dir on the same share i have complete

access.

SABNZBD is running as root, sickbeard as nobody, SMB is set to Public and /Media also.

I tried to set the chmod in sabnzb to 777 and also manuall do it in the /mnt/user0/Media/Work (the DL dir),

but with no success.

What am i doing wrong? is it from the Win7 side (i'm using the share as a mapped network drive) or from

the servers side.

Thanks!

If you run Sabnzbd as nobody the problem will go away.  The default ownership on user shares are nobody(user) users(group), running sabnzbd as root will result in folders/files with different ownership.  This is why you cannot delete the files, etc.