September 13Sep 13 Hi CA team, my current developer name in the CA store is BambooForestServer (author of Torrent Maker Pro). I have recently rebranded my GitHub and Docker Hub to PandaBoyNL. Could you please update my developer profile name to PandaBoyNL and approve my new repository? My new repository link is: [https://github.com/PandaBoyNL/Ultimate-Video-Converter-U.V.C.-](https://github.com/PandaBoyNL/Ultimate-Video-Converter-U.V.C.-)on the picture's you can see what my name is now in the left corner'sbecause i think the reason that i cant upload new dockers to the store is of my name Edited September 14Sep 14 by PandaBoyNL
September 14Sep 14 Author 7 hours ago, JorgeB said:Use this https://product.unraid.net/b/community-apps-submission-supportthnx i will
September 21Sep 21 Is there really any support for community applications? I opened a thread to change the registered repository URL, but there has been no response for more than a week. I see many similar threads that are still open and unanswered. It looks like there is no other support channel, so I do not know what to do... Edited September 21Sep 21 by Pegasbur
September 21Sep 21 3 hours ago, Pegasbur said:Is there really any support for community applications?The support board is the one linked above, they go directly to Andrew (Squid). Typically, he should respond in a few days, but it may take a little longer sometimes.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.