Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Unraid

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dedicated Video Passthrough and VNC Virtual Together?

Featured Replies

Is it possible to have a dedicated video card and still utilize a virtual card in the second position? I currently have my RTX 3070 card as a dedicated video card for my VM, and I can edit the XML and attempt to add a virtual card, but this forces everything into weird states. When attempting to boot, my drive is no longer in a primary state. When I force the virtual card as primary="no", that is overwritten to be yes again. And finally, when I do boot, it seems to get stuck at the boot manager and the EFI console can't detect the hard drives. (The only way I can see this is if I use virsh console and wait for the PXE to stop listening... which PXE is not configured).

So, all I am trying to do is have the ability to clone the Nvidia's display onto a virtual card display so that I can see what is going on in the event that moonlight breaks of some other issue occurs where remote display doesn't work. The dedicated VNC view from Unraid is amazing, but it's a pain to disable the dedicated card just to view the screen.

Don't edit the XML, add the 2nd video card using the UI instead?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.