5 hours ago5 hr Hello,Just finished my first initial build ( have not configured arrays yet etc ) . I am not able to boot into the webgui from the console. Only on my laptop. It shows everything installing and starting then goes to a blinking cursor. I ran the upgrade to 7.3.3 and I get the same thing. Ideas? Thanks...T
4 hours ago4 hr GUI mode doesn't work with some GPUs, e.g., Nvidia, if you don't install the driver first, but you can access the webGUI from any other computer/device using the IP/server name (default http://tower.local), and that is how you typically access Unraid, GUI mode is mostly used for troubleshooting when there's no LAN access.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.