[SOLVED] Web interface not loading correct

Just did a new isntall, system seems to be working fine for the array...however the webpage interface is messed up.  All the icons are missing with red X's and along the bottom its saying internet explorer cannot access the internet.

Also have unmenu installed and on the myMain page its doing the same thing.

Any suggestions?

Just did a new isntall, system seems to be working fine for the array...however the webpage interface is messed up.  All the icons are missing with red X's and along the bottom its saying internet explorer cannot access the internet.

Also have unmenu installed and on the myMain page its doing the same thing.

Any suggestions?

windows compatibility mode perhaps?  Wrong phase of the moon?  High tide?

You told us nothing about

THE BROWSER/VERSION YOU ARE USING,

THE UNRAID VERSION YOU ARE USING

THE OPERATING SYSTEM YOU ARE USING.

THE ROUTER you are using

Any HOSTS file entries you might have made. (or not)

Any ADD-ONS or packages you might have installed.

How you set up unRAID or your Client PC.  (What IP address did you use for the DNS server on both?) 

So I just guessed.  It probably is not the phase of the moon, as most of us use the same phase at the same time, and it is working for me. ;)

The red "X" probably indicates some version of Window's Explorer when it cannot get the image at the desired URL.

So, you might be routing requests to the WAN rather than internally.  Or, you might not be using a router, or might have it set up incorrectly.

You told us nothing about

THE BROWSER/VERSION YOU ARE USING,

THE UNRAID VERSION YOU ARE USING

THE OPERATING SYSTEM YOU ARE USING.

THE ROUTER you are using

Any HOSTS file entries you might have made. (or not)

Any ADD-ONS or packages you might have installed.

How you set up unRAID or your Client PC.  (What IP address did you use for the DNS server on both?) 

I have tried it with IE9 and Chrome.

The unRaid version is 4.7

Have tried it from Windows 7 and Vista

The Router is a Dlink DIR-655

I have not made any HOST file changes

I have installed unMenu but it was not working before I did that.

The DNS IP address on all machines including the unRaid server is set to the routers IP.

I can go to the server by using //tower in the explorer.  It just shows the images with the broken URL icon and the page load error at the bottom, which I assume is an iframe.  Tried going to the ip as well with the same result.

I am leaning more towards gremlins then the tides.  Maybe the alignment of the planets too.

Ok not gremlin just me missing something after having too little sleep.

Tried the tower from my Android phone and it worked fine.  Phone connects through same router so I sat down and figured out what is the same between all the other systems on the network.  Come to find out it is a small Ad blocking program that I have running.  Had already tried to disable the AV on the machines but had forgot about it. Sure enough disable that and it works like a champ.

Archived