Power Supply went bad caused lots of trouble

So my power supply was slowly going out and I didnt realize it. What happened was I had a drive appear as went bad so I checked all connections and then it was fine for a few hours and then had lots of errors so I took it out and RMA'd it.

Then once I received the replacement I put it in and started the rebuild and then my parity drive went out. I checked all the connections and it would then see the drive and after a few hours it would get lots of errors, and randomly the new RMA'd drive would disconnect.

So I shut everything down and ordered a new power supply but my concern is can I tell Unraid "Hey this parity drive is still good please use it" or am I out of luck.  What can I do for the future to keep something like this from happening.

Yes my original power supply is on the recommended list:

CORSAIR Builder Series CX430 CMPSU-430CX 430W

- 28A, supports up to 12 green drives or 7 7200 rpm drives

- recommended for small servers, 10 drives or less

I'll have and install the new PS tomorrow. I didnt want to have the Unraid box running Im afraid of more drives showing up as not installed or newly installed.