Server hanging during boot

I am running unraid 5rc8 and after installing a few plugins I had to reboot and since I can't get my server to run again. During the boot sequence it gets to a point where it says:

Starting system message bus:  /usr/bin/dbus-uuidgen --ensure ; /usr/bin/dbus-daemon --system

and then goes on to "waiting, waiting, waiting..." it just hangs there and I can't boot at all.

I have removed all plugins from my flash drive now but still have the same problem. As I can't boot I can't get a syslog either so I am running out of ideas. I have let it rund for a whole night to see if it would eventually boot through but no success with that either.

I didn't find much about that line of code, uuidgen is that related to Unraid trying to read my Unraid key? I really have no idea what I can still try and would appreciate if any of you have ideas to help me out.

Thanks!

There is no network connection detected.

I looked at my network card and yes, it seems it became slightly unlodged when I removed a SATA card that I am not using yet. I replaced it correctly in its slot but when I boot up the server I still have the same issue, no network connection. Have tested the cable, but I don't really have any means to test the network card that was working fine until my server started having the problems because of some plugins.

EDIT: OK, got it back online now. The BIOS had defaulted back to the internal Realtek network controller instead of the Intel card. Now that I have connectivity what steps should I follow to get all my plugins working again. Just install them one by one again?