Connection Dropping

Hi

My motherboard died and I recently replaced it with the a Asus F2A55-M.  Everything seems to be working fine except that the server seems to be periodically dropping connection.  Here are a couple examples that cause the server to drop all network connections:

• Plex: after about 5 minutes of streaming a video, SD or HD
  • MC (Midnight Commander): trying to delete a larger folder (several thousand files) caused the telnet connection to drop
  • Changing settings under WebGUI: lost access to WebGUI

The motherboard uses a Realtek 8111F.  I know there have been some issues with Realtek cards but i couldn't find another topic on the boards that mimicked this activity.  I've checked the syslog but I can tell anything happens at the time of the drop.  syslog attached.  any help would be greatly appreciated.

syslog.txt

Dec 23 08:36:43 Tower in.telnetd[10769]: connect from 114.33.126.185 (114.33.126.185)

Dec 23 08:36:43 Tower telnetd[10769]: ttloop: peer died: EOF

Dec 23 08:45:32 Tower in.telnetd[12118]: connect from 114.33.126.185 (114.33.126.185)

Dec 23 08:45:34 Tower telnetd[12118]: ttloop: peer died: EOF

This is a connection attempt from a host in Taiwan. Your server is exposed to the Internet and hackers are attempting to take control of the system. They will eventually succeed. unRAID is not configured to securely provide services to the public Internet. Enable firewall protection for the server or you will get hacked. A VPN or SSH with public keys are required for secure remote access.