WTB: Celeron-L 440 - 2GHZ.

WeeboTech

Anyone looking to upgrade their CPU from a Celeron-L 440 2ghz?

I'm considering the purchase of this CPU and Heatsink.

Going rate is approx $50 (including shipping).

Perhaps someone is looking to upgrade from this CPU and would like some cash for it.

I would need either the heatsink that comes in the boxed product or some other capable heatsink.

If you don't have a heatsink then the cost needs to be adjusted so I can purchase one with shipping.

I'm not considering anything lower then a 2ghz at this time unless I get a really low low price.

With the cost of cpu, heatsink and shipping, I'm still gong to hit the $50 mark so I don't see it worth it right now.

I'm just building a P5B VM D0 board with a small amount of drives so I can test unraid boot/root images and scripts.

I plan to use a few IDE drives and a really tiny case from newegg.

Part of this is so I can develop slimserver on unRAID, mt-daapd(firefly) and see if I can get mpd (music player daemon) running on the onboard sound.

My other two unraid systems are too busy for me to keep rebooting all the time, so I need to build a 3rd just as in install development box.

If people want to contribute a few dollars or some hardware(CPU or heatsink) towards my efforts for adding the music servers to unRAID, I would surely appreciate it!  ;D

I already have other music servers running on other machines, but I think this would be an interesting and fun challenge.

I have a P5B VM D0, ram and a few spare drives.

Just need a CPU and a tiny case.

I'm considering this lil guy

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811147112

or

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811147114