Adding old unraid drive back to current unraid system

I replaced a 1 TB (Drive A) drive with a 2 TB drive in my 3 drive unRaid Basic setup about 2 months ago. There is now a 2TB Parity, a 1 TB data, and a 2 TB data drive in my setup which is working perfectly.

Since I was using the basic version, I was limited to 3 drives and took the old 1TB Drive A out of my array as per the instruction for replacing a drive. That process went smoothly, and the data was rebuilt on the new 2TB drive. I disconnected the SATA cable on the old 1 TB (Drive A) with the intention of putting the drive back into the array when I bought a Plus license.

I just bought the unRaid Plus license, and would like to add back the old 1TB (Drive A) back to the array. Before I do this however, I was wondering if switching a drive that used to be part of the array back into the system will screw anything up. Will unRaid see the old Drive A as a completely new disk and just format it for use in the array, the hoped for result;  or will it see the old Drive A, and become confused as to the presence of this old drive A which has not been part of the Array for months?

I'm using unRaid 4.7 (Plus version)

Any advice appreciated.

Archived