(It has been figured out) Not Booting

So here goes, trying to make my first build, so hence my first post.  I'm sure as you read this I will be accused of overbuilding this but I want to eventually use it as a media server with the ability to transcode multiple streams.  So the motherboard is an Asrock Z77 professional and a core i5 cpu, 8 Mb ram.  Issue is it won't boot from the usb.  I downloaded the latest 5 beta per instructions. I have read the wiki and don't see anything I haven't done.  When I get to the setup for the motherboard I see device options for boot.  I see the 3 drives I currently have installed plus the USB: and the USB listed as a UEFI:.  It defaulted to listing the 0 position hard drive then the usb and then the UEFI:.  I have tried reordering listing each first to no avail.  I may have gotten myself way in over my head but hopefully someone can get me pointed in the right direction.    Thanks

My bad I did find it in the manual finally.  I'm sure I'll have more questions later!