LSI Controller - DELL PERC H310 SBR needed

Hi All,

sorry for intruding here ... I am new and have searched Google upside down and sidewards for my problem but couldn't find the necessary help. It looks like there are many LSI users here and my hope it somebody can help me.

I have a DELL PERC H310 RAID controller (which supports RAID5). By mistake I flashed it with the LSI firmware which 'removes' the RAID5 functionality. Silly me forgot to save the H310 SBR file to reflash the controller back to its original state.

I was wondering if anybody here would have the required SBR file for me?

Thanks a million in advance.

Cheers,

Sim0ne

Hi All,

sorry for intruding here ... I am new and have searched Google upside down and sidewards for my problem but couldn't find the necessary help. It looks like there are many LSI users here and my hope it somebody can help me.

I have a DELL PERC H310 RAID controller (which supports RAID5). By mistake I flashed it with the LSI firmware which 'removes' the RAID5 functionality. Silly me forgot to save the H310 SBR file to reflash the controller back to its original state.

I was wondering if anybody here would have the required SBR file for me?

Thanks a million in advance.

Cheers,

Sim0ne

I saved such a file today from my original H310, but it was 256 byte IIRC.

Do you still need it?