Lost webGUI access. Errors in syslog.

Hey everyone.  I seem to have completely lost webgui access to my unraid server and im not sure what is causing this.  This issue will occur even immediately after a reboot. On occasion out of the blue the webgui becomes accessible but only for about a minute at a time before getting lost again.

While this is happening the access to my media over samba seems ok.  Telnet access is fine as well.  I have a cache drive and plugins installed so I decided to give safe boot a try however the problem still remains.

I have been running 5.0 final since it was released without any problems until now.  The only thing that changed since then was the addition of an ssd cache drive and some plugins like sickbeard, plex etc. (all installed and working two weeks ago without issues).  Now as of last night I have been seeing this webgui problem.

Im attaching three syslogs: one captured after a normal boot, one after a safe boot, and a (shortened) third with errors that I captured this morning (after letting it sit overnight with normal boot mode).  Smart reports for all drives look ok.

Any help would be much appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

syslogs.zip

So I just made a discovery.

Apparently my chrome browser is to blame.  It looks like firefox reaches the webGUI just fine while chrome cannot.  Im guessing that chrome got an update which causing all this since ive used it to manage unraid for more than a year without issue.

Here are my desktop system and browser versions (for posterity):

Google Chrome: Version 30.0.1599.66

Firefox: Version 24 (Mozilla Firefox for Linux Mint - 1.0)

System: Linux Mint 15 "olivia" - MATE 64-bit edition

On a side note, if anyone can tell me whats going on with those errors in the syslog then that would be awesome.