Motherboard upgrade - at least 15 drives total

Been using unraid for a while now and decided it's time for an upgrade.

Currently using a Supermicro C2SEA and an AOC-SAS-MV8 along with a PCI-E two port SATA card and a TBS 6284 Quad Tuner DVB-T2 which also uses a PCI-E slot.

Works flawlessly other than an intermittent issue with the SATA card meaning I only run 14 drives rather than the 15 theoretical maximum I could get in my case (3 x 5 in 3 hotswap caddies).

What I'd like to do is upgrade my motherboard, CPU and memory using the 1150 socket and use virtualisation for unraid, a Linux os, and possibly a windows version to give me some more options regarding tv utilisation to serve XBMC clients around the house. I'm not averse to upgrading my SAS card to something like a M1015 if it helped performance.

In the future I can see me upgrading to a bigger case like this one so I'd like to keep the option of adding more SAS cards.  http://www.xcase.co.uk/pc-cases/home-server-pc-cases/x-case-rm-424-24-hotswap-bay-6gb-mini-sas-sata-sas-backplane-rail-kit-included.html

Edit: The supermicro X10SAT looks like it might fit the bill?  Possibly combining it with a 4765T processor.

Anybody got any thoughts, comments or suggestions?

Thanks for any help.