Odd Behaviour of Server [SOLVED]

I have an UnRaid box that has been running for about 2 years, non-stop, without fail.  In the past few days the box has become non-responsive to the point where I have to pull the plug.  I threw a display on the box to watch it boot and it re-boots, things come back up, I hit the admin and it doesn't even need to re-build parity (because all drives were spun down at reboot?). 

So I start to copy more content to the box and after the copy is done, it hangs.  Captured the syslog and while I do seem to see some odd messages, I don't know if I need to be concerned.  Might someone be able to look at this log and see if I have a pending hardware issue?

I've rebooted the switch it's attached so that's why you see the network alerts.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lOEu4BPnVE4fPMtEHf8IwHJ_5jKRWLIHe-blkOv5ANM/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks!

So I thought the problem was solved when I swapped out the switch for a new one but 24 hours later, the same.

Here's the odd thing. If I am on the box itself, I can wget and ping and and the box seems fine.  Most of the time I can even ping the box from the outside, but then it drops off the network from the outside.  None of the other machines on the network can see it.  But if I access the box at console, it acts fine.  I can ping out and I can wget .

I've swapped out the switch and put a brand new Intel NIC card, the original NIC was on-board.

I suspect that possibly one of the drives is preventing outside boxes from seeing the shares but all drives appear OK and pass Smart tests.

Outside of replacing all of the hardware, I'm not sure how to troubleshoot this.  The box is a 24 bay supermicro and I'd hate to have to start replacing parts of it.  I have 12 total drives in the box.

Thanks

At this point it seems like it was the wireless router that was further up the chain.  Seems odd that the router would make just a single machine on the network fall off the network periodically, especially as there were no changes or additions to devices that might have caused a conflict, but I swapped out the router and for two days now all is well. 

I'm going to consider this closed.