Lots of errors, is my controller failing?

It looks like most of the errors are relating to ST3500630AS, (your cache drive).

I'm seeing three different things here:

1 - ata11.00: failed command: READ FPDMA QUEUED

These errors are usually (but not necessarily always) related to bad / loose cabling and/or power to the drive

2 - ata11.00: device reported invalid CHS sector 0

This could be a bad drive, but the only time I've ever seen it on one of my drives, it always went hand in hand with #1 and was narrowed down to a cabling issue

3 - BTRFS info (device sdh1): no csum found for inode 2928556 start 662118400

Looks like the file system on your cache is corrupted.  Possibly caused by cabling

You could have a bad drive, or a bad port but right now initially, I would go with bad or loose sas cables or a power problem (weak supply, too many splitters, etc)

If you're using hotswap bays, I would also definitely reseat the caddy

After you fix the hardware issues, then I would run a scrub on the drive

Just noticed that you've got an issue with ata12.00: ATA-8: ST3000DM001-1CH166,            Z1F2XP1C.

ata12.00: failed to IDENTIFY (I/O error, err_mask=0x4)  Probably the same cabling issue.

Once we get rid of those hardware errors (1 & 2), then you can deal with the scrub (and/or save everything on the cache and reformat it)