PLEASE HELP! drive failure during rebuild? multiple drive failure?!? how to proceed

hello, been an unraid user for 4-5 years now, but would consider myself quite a novice still.  beside all the research in my initial build and some bumps here and there I've been quite lucky.  i have had failures and drive errors I've had to troubleshoot.  but with the help of the forums I've always been able to manage.

im a heavy user but pretty vigilant with my monthly parity checks, so my array was (should have been) error free as of last month.  this morning i check my array and i have a failure, not the first time and im sure not the last (i had a spare drive just or this occasion).  i swap out the red balled drive and initiate the rebuild and leave for work.  i come back to what im assuming is another drive failure during the rebuild. 

since i have a 20 drive array i know im at higher risk for multiple failures. something similar happened once before but thankfully the second drive failed when the array had already completed rebuilding the first failure.  this time since i wasn't able to rebuild its seems much worse.  i do not know how to proceed.

i believe/guessing my drive 10 hasn't fully failed and thats why im not getting full redball status for it.  its green but it doesn't seem readable.  my drive 9 slot is the one that initially failed.

if anyone can point me in the right direction, obviously i would like to try any minimize as much data loss as possible.  but i understand thats may not be possible. if im forced to lose the data on both these drives it'll suck but i don't want to lose the array.

since the rebuild was going nowhere i did stop it, shutdown and incase ensured all connections were properly in place. 

my build includes:

20 drives (4x4tb 16x2tb) (7 hgst 13 wd drives) no cache

SUPERMICRO MBD-X8SIL-F-O

intel xeon x3440

supermicro 5 x 3 Hot-swap SATA HDD Trays x 4

supermicro AOC-SASLP-MV8 8-Port SAS/SATA Add-on Card x 2

my syslog was huge so i couldnt upload it through the forum. 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uy32rlrt51i63ka/syslog.zip?dl=0

just stopped the array and showing my drive 10 as red now (no device), my drive 9 is orange (as expected).  as well as the message, Too many wrong and/or missing disks!

anything that can be done at this point forward or am i going to have to take the loss of my data from both my drives 9 and 10?!? i don't know if i should hold any hopes that it could possibly be a bad wire on my drive 10.

it appears my worst fears of having such a large array of disks are being realized.