Requre advanced help from a web wizard

I am not experiencing any issues with Unraid.. but my question revolves around the use of Unraid with advanced features (Couchpotato/Sickrage/ftp/etc).

What I would like to do is automate (using Couchpotato/Sickrage) the downloading of movies and TV shows. Granted this should be relatively simple, and I know it’s possible from what I’ve been reading, but I need some direction in getting it setup easily.

My overall goals:

1) User interaction via CP/SR web extension triggers the search for selected content from chosen trackers (basically what CP/SR already do)

2) CP/SR DL’s file.torrent from tracker to selected “watch directory” on seedbox (basically what CP/SR already do)

3) Seedbox recognizes addition of new file.torrent and DL’s the file to the seedbox (currently use Deluge to manually accomplish this)

4) Script running on NAS automatically sees “new” file downloaded by seedbox and initiates download of content to appropriate movie/tv directory (using segmented/parallel download, already tinkered with the script and got it to work somewhat)

5)    New files/folders are renamed appropriately (already what CP does?)

Is there anyone out there that has any knowledge of these processes and would be willing to help me out in a more 1 on 1 manner? I am willing to donate for your time.

Not sure what you mean by web extension triggers or if you want functionality outside of what these apps already do, and maybe others like myself don't really understand what you want.

My setup consists of NewzNab, Couch, SickBeard, Sabnzbd and Plex.

Couch:

Complete the Providers section. In my case I added my own Usenet provider (NewzNab) along with the API key. In the Downloaders section just enter the info for SABnzbd. In the Renamer section provide the folder where Couch should look for completed movies and where it should move them to. You can also set how you want them renamed.

SickBeard:

Search Settings: Sick works best with NZB's. Just tick the Search NZB's box and fill in the info for your SABnzbd client.

In Search Providers: I just added the local url for my NewNab index. If you have other sources you can set them up here. Then in the Post-Processing tab just select the folder where it should look for completed TV downloads. This is what Sick will used to search for TV episodes.

Post-Processing: Tell Sick where to look for completed episodes and how to rename them. In the naming section I used  a custom %SN - %Sx%0E - this will name the episodes in the format Plex likes.

SABnzbd:

General: Generate API's keys. These will be used by Sick and Couch to access Sab for downloads.

Folders: Set a temporary and completed folder destination. The completed folder location will be used by Sick when it looks for completed episodes to rename and move. This same tab has a box for selecting your scripts location, this needs to be pointed at the autoProcessTV folder found in the Sickbeard install. If your using a Docker image for SABnzbd you will need to setup the image something like:

Volume Mappings

Container Volume: /scripts > Host Path: /***location to your SickBeard install***/sickbeard/autoProcessTV

I'm sure I've missed a few things but essentially thats the crux of it. Once done, its completely hands off.