Newbie & Plex Docker won't dock

Sandimm

Extremely new to UnRaid and very confused. Sorry, this will probably be long and maybe not as detailed as it should be as I'm still learning the ropes. I was able to follow the new install guide (very well written, thank you) and got the system up and running.

Accidentally assigned 96GB SSD as a Data drive but was able to get the issue resolved and drives assigned correctly.

Had a 2nd SSD that was added as an unassigned drive to store docker.img (10GB)and appdata. With long distance help from son was able to get that set up. Got all the docks I wanted installed (Plex, MiniDLNA, Couchpotato, Sonarr, Deluge & SABnzbd.) Got all configured but erred in defining /config(s) as /mnt/user/appdata/ rather than /mnt/cache/appdata/. Plex was installed by zipping laptop PMS files, copying to server, unzipping and copying to PlexMediaServer in appdata, per the directions I found on Plex forum. Everything worked for a couple of hours while I tried to get all the programs talking to each other correctly.

Tried to make a change of some kind and received an error indicating I was out of space (sorry this was 2 days ago and didn't think to print screen the message.) Increased docker.img to 15GB and again it worked for a little while. Went to make another change (most likely a path as I struggled to get them right) and the webgui for docker would no longer load. That happened a 2nd time with a different docker and then I think Plex docker (limetech version) disappeared. In trying to figure out what was going on and since I thought the previous problem was caused by space problem, I discovered that the plexmediaserver folder in appdata had a "Size on Disk (36.3GB)" about 20 times greater than the "Size(2.09GB)" which may not have been a problem but sure looked like one to me since I only had 15Gb assigned for docker.img

Next step was renaming docker.img and recreating, still couldn't get things working. So after discussing it, we (son and I) decided I would eliminate the 60GB ssd being used as an unassigned disk and just add it to the cache and create a cache pool. Which I did yesterday.

Today I've spent the day reinstalling dockers, setting them up one by one, and making sure they work correctly before adding the next one and sending print screens to son to make sure I had it correct. /Configs were installed in /mnt/cache/appdata/. Installed SABnzbd, Sonarr, Couchpotata and tested each one making sure they worked and sent files to correct location. Then nstalled MiniDLNA, mainly just to have available and installed Deluge for when I get ready to figure it out.

Then I attempted to install PLex (limetech) error at bottom said it couldn't be installed and there wasn't enough space. Looked at cache drive, looked at size of appdata, should be plenty of room, tried again. still no luck. Tried needo's Plex same result, tried binhex Plex same result. This is the actual error message for the last attempt.

bcd10bc68599: Error downloading dependent layers

21182d18025f: Error pulling image (latest) from binhex/arch-plex, endpoint: https://registry-1.docker.io/v1/, ApplyLayer exit status 1 stdout: stderr: write /etc/group: no space left on device

21182d18025f: Error pulling image (latest) from binhex/arch-plex, ApplyLayer exit status 1 stdout: stderr: write /etc/group: no space left on device

time="2015-08-02T14:50:06-05:00" level=fatal msg="Error pulling image (latest) from binhex/arch-plex, ApplyLayer exit status 1 stdout: stderr: write /etc/group: no space left on device"

Son doesn't use Plex and isn't sure how to help. I don't know what other info I should include, hopefully hardware will show up in sig. Please tell me what other info you might need, still not sure of the terminology so I sometimes have trouble figuring out how to do something so I will problably need to be told how to get the info needed. I have not attempted anything since last try install Plex docker.

Running dockers: SABnzbd, Sonarr, Couchpotato, Deluge, MiniDLNA

Plugins: Community Applications, Unassigned Devices, Dynamix Auto Fan Control, Dynamix S3 Sleep, Dynamix Cache Directories, Dynamix Active Streams, Dynamix webGui, Dynamix System Statistics, Dynamix System Temperature

Thanks for any direction you can give me.

tower-diagnostics-20150802-1645.zip

Archived