Convert WHS Physical to KVM VM

I have an existing WHS 2007 (2k3 R2) host that I was able to convert to a VMWare VMDK.  Using the VMDK to KVM VM method described here: 

I'm get to the point where upon first boot updating the four identified drivers with the RedHat VirtIO drivers.  I'm able to locate OS specific 2k3 folders in for each driver except the last shown driver the SCSI controller.  Looking into the drivers ISO the VIOSERIAL folder doesn't have a section for 2k3 x86 drivers.  I can select the VISTOR folder 2k3 x86 seems to identify a driver but never completes and the device in device manager indicates an issue with the driver.

Any hints tips or tricks to try next?  It seems really close.

I assume this is WHS V1?

I can't help specifically, as I chucked my WHS V1 disc away as part of a big clean out before I moved house.  I have however got WHS2011 working as a VM in the past.

TBH I deleted it as I didn't need anything from it once I got dockers, plugins, and DVB sorted on my Unraid box.

I've got to ask, just curious, why do you want to install such an old OS that's no longer supported and may be insecure?

Yes WHS v1.

Needing to maintain the Windows host backup capability for the simplistic reason that WHS works.  Restoration actually works reliably in my experience, put it through it's paces three times since originally purchasing WHS. 

Needed to get WHS off an old piece of hardware with IDE drives that was having motherboard issues.  Thus the desire to virtualize.

VirtIO has 2k3 drivers that all install except the SCSI Controller.  I'm just not certain from here how to troubleshoot or investigate a driver install that seems to identify the driver, issue being it never completes the installation, simply hangs.