[SOLVED] HELP! Dell T20 / StarTech PCIe Controller Issues

Hi All,

Brand new to UnRAID and attempting to build out a media server to host Plex Media Server / SabNZBd / SickBeard / Couch Potato. Currently migrating over from my setup of the above applications on my Mac Mini. I've purchased a Dell T20 (Xeon E3-1225 v3 3.2GHz) w/4Gb of RAM, (4) 4TB HDDs, and (1) spare 320GB SATA drive from an old laptop. My issue is the system sees all (5) drives, but unRAID only sees the 4TB drives that are connected to the onboard SATA ports (4). The 320GB drive is connected to a StarTech PCIe Controller Card (PEXSAT32). It was seen with my (failed) attempt at installing OMV and also seen by the system (verified as I wiped and formatted the drive using GParted Live).

I've searched and searched, but can't find anything to lead me in the right direction. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated! Syslog attached..

syslog.txt

OK, so I went into BIOS settings and noticed a few things per the thread.

1) SATA operation was set to RAID On (changed to AHCI)

2) Virtualization support was Enabled (disabled)

3) VT for Direct I/O Enabled (disabled)

Are these the preferred settings for unRAID? AHCI + disable all things virtualization related?