not showing more than 2 Included disks

numanuma

I need disk 3 and 4 in a share and to exclude disk 1 and 2, however when i go to the share settings it only shows disk 1 and 2 as selectable options. Any ideas?

Thank you.

What do you have set under Settings->Global Share Settings?  Unless you want to specifically exclude certain disks from being used for any shares I would leave the include and exclude entries their as blank.    Also you should only ever set the include or exclude entries for a share - not both (assuming you are not leaving them both blank).

I need disk 3 and 4 in a share and to exclude disk 1 and 2, however when i go to the share settings it only shows disk 1 and 2 as selectable options. Any ideas?

Thank you.

What do you have set under Settings->Global Share Settings?  Unless you want to specifically exclude certain disks from being used for any shares I would leave the include and exclude entries their as blank.    Also you should only ever set the include or exclude entries for a share - not both (assuming you are not leaving them both blank).

That got it. I had 2 disks for the longest time i assumed that once a 3rd was added it would automajically show up.

Thank you for fixing an issue i have had for a very long time!

Archived