General help with a recently upgraded system regarding SSD's and Dockers

I used to use a separate box to host Unraid and one to run Plex, Sab, Couchpotato, and Headphones and SickRage.  I recently upgraded my Unraid hardware and decided to combine these two systems into one since my new Unraid machine is much more powerful than my old two systems that used to do these jobs.

My new hardware:

AsusTek m5A97 r2.0

AMD FX 4100 quad-core @3600

8 gig of Ram

Hdd's:

4tb WD Red Parity

2x 2tb WD Geen data

2x 3tb WD Red data

I have 2 128gig SSD's lying around that I am not sure how to most efficiently utilize at the moment.  Do I somehow install Plex onto an SSD so it will transcode faster? Load faster for remote viewers?  Load metadata quicker? Should I set them up as cache drives or as data devices then install the apps there? I presume that I should be using Dockers but I start getting a bit lost at that point. 

I guess my question is how should I best combine all of the hardware that I have to make Unraid and its dockers work as best as they can?

Hi - the strategy from here is to install one of the SSDs as a cache drive using the XFS file system (or both of them as a cache-pool using BTRFS).  Docker is then installed on the cache drive in a cache only share, and docker applications are installed on the cache drive in a cache only share as well. You don't have to actually cache anything on the cache drive - using it the way I described is using it more as an application drive.