[Feature Request] WebGUI features

gshlomi

Hi bonienl.

Great work improving unRAID, don't know how we could have done without it :-)

Anyway, I've got two thing I'd like to request, if possible, regarding the WebGUI:

1. in the Docker page, add an option to sort the dockers by container port and mapped port.

Having lots of running containers, its getting a nightmare finding out a free port to map.

Sorting by container port enabled leaving the default port mapped as much as possible.

2. Can you please make the dropdown box when adding a container from a user template sort alphabetically ?

When rebuilding the docker image, having lots of templates, its very hard finding the template with the current (unsorted?) list

EDIT:

3. Will it be possible to create "Container Groups" (collapsible/expandable) in the Docker tab, and "VM Groups" in the VMs tab ?

The motivation is that some docker containers are linked or based upon each other (for instance - my OwnCloud containter is based on a Redis containter and a dedicated MariaDB contrainer) which I would like to mark as a group.

Another group I'd create for the whole 'Media Automation' containers, like SAB/Transmission/SickRage/CouchPotato/Headphones.

As for the VMs - I'm trying to use unRAID as a host for some test enviroments I'm creating, so grouping the VMs from my different projects together will be great.

The same grouping can be applied to the Dashboard Page, if possible...

Thanks in advance

Shlomi