What processor should I get if i want virtualization

Introduction

Hello first time on the forum so my apologise if I sound like a noob, I really need some advice.

Requirements

I require a NAS server for my vast collection of movies music and pictures as I am moving from my flat into my sisters spare room so i lack the room to store everything. Now i would like to have virtualization for kodi to run on my tv and run a couple of dockers like couch potato and sick beard.

Components

Motherboard = ASRock FM2A88M Extreme 4+

Case = Fractal Design Define R4

Ram = 2 x HyperX FURY Series 4GB DDR3 1600MHz

PSU = Corsair VS550

Help

Now I know everybody will be like you should go with Intel trust me I tried I really did but it is out of my budget after all my main money will be spent on storage. My question here is what is the best cpu to buy for this system to work I have seen post where people are using A10 7850k but I think its a bit overkill with all those gpu's.

PS

Nothing is brought yet not until the end of the month. thank you in advance regards Callum

I'm very much an Intel guy. But one observation is 4GB probably isn't going to be enough RAM....

There's been a few users with problems with memory using 8GB (albeit allocating way too much to the VM and starving Unraid)

But as an absolute minimum you're probably going to need 8GB and obviously more is better..

your limiting component will be your CPU

so what CPU would you recommend i should get regards Callum

I'm very much an Intel guy. But one observation is 4GB probably isn't going to be enough RAM....

There's been a few users with problems with memory using 8GB (albeit allocating way too much to the VM and starving Unraid)

But as an absolute minimum you're probably going to need 8GB and obviously more is better..

My statement was just in response to your budget stipulations.  I know nothing about AMD CPUs not having owned one since the days of the Athlon & Thunderbird CPUs...