New Mac OS user

I am an unraid user for some time now and have always accessed the server through Windows. I recently hackintoshed an HP Elitebook after some problems this now runs good enough to be used instead of my windows pc's.

There are certain things that work differently though.

On my Windows PC I simply dropped a NZB file in a nzb share/folder and sabnzb will pick it up and start downloading.

What is a solution for Mac OS that works just as easy. I find accessing shares on the unpaid server through finder rather  clumsy. But I use Mac OS just a few days and there might be tis an tricks to make it easier. So will you please show me.

Another thing is:

What is the best working way to play DVD ISOs and folders, Blurry ISOs and folders, mkv, and other HD material without breakups and stuttering. over WiFi. SMB performance seems rather poor to me. Is there a way to test this?

I don't think I understand what you're asking for, but once I enabled smb, my shares show up in finder whenever I open a folder. My server appears as a "Shared" device.

EDIT: It's been a long time since I migrated to a Mac, but I did have to updated my hosts file in order for Safari to resolve my server by name rather than IP address. Not sure if that is related or not to my server showing as a share in finder.