ONE Windows 10 PC can't Access Shares on Server

BMGfan

Hey folks I could use a little help,

I have one windows 10 laptop that can't see any shares in windows explorer.  I know it's an issue with the laptop and not the server as everything else windows, android and otherwise can see the shares just fine.  I CAN hit the webgui from the offending laptop by using the servers dedicated IP in a browser.

In my searching I came across this thread (https://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=24870.0) but none of the advice worked for me.  If I try to hit \\[server ip] in windows explorer I get asked to login for something (screenshot attached) however neither the windows account credentials or root credentials of the server work when I plug them in there.

Any help folks?  Googling around is fruitless as at first glance it looks like I've set the pc up correctly for sharing, but obviously something is set wrong :/

Capture.PNG.02fcf129560559f559df57ce7dd8c965.PNG

root credentials of the server work when I plug them in there.

Have you set up users on your server? Because It should be the credentials of a user.

No I haven't,  but would that prevent me from even seeing the share in Windows Explorer?

I'm not at home right now but I'll try it when I get home. :)