We're Hiring! Full Stack Developer ×

Launch vm Black screen

frankgore77

So i posted this in the wrong section earlier but whats going on is that at the moment i have no idea why my computer goes black screen after i launch my vm. Also when i launch my vnc remote and windows 10 install comes up all the drives are not there im currently getting another version of windows 10 im literally ready to do anything at this point been up for 20 some hours trying to get this to work so any suggestions or help would be nice and if it comes down to it i can skype

So i posted this in the wrong section earlier but whats going on is that at the moment i have no idea why my computer goes black screen after i launch my vm. Also when i launch my vnc remote and windows 10 install comes up all the drives are not there im currently getting another version of windows 10 im literally ready to do anything at this point been up for 20 some hours trying to get this to work so any suggestions or help would be nice and if it comes down to it i can skype

Mod's not sure if you can do merging but this is a double post. It is being addressed here: http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=47017.0

Archived