OVMF VM - Wont boot anymore W10

Hi all,

i have a strange issue with my vm .. i set the thing up ok with windows 10 installed ok ...  been using it for a week then all of a sudden  it now refuses to boot...  keeps flagging  ""Boot failed. Floppy  /  Boot Failed. Floppy 1''' Then reboots and loops again .... Any ideas ?.....

Hi all,

i have a strange issue with my vm .. i set the thing up ok with windows 10 installed ok ...  been using it for a week then all of a sudden  it now refuses to boot...  keeps flagging  ""Boot failed. Floppy  /  Boot Failed. Floppy 1''' Then reboots and loops again .... Any ideas ?.....

In order for us to try and help you we need more information. Please post your unRAID Server diagnostics file.

[For unRAID v6.0-rc4 or later] If networking is working, browse to the unRAID webGui, go to the Tools tab, click on the Diagnostics icon, then click on the Download button (Collect button if v6.0).  After the diagnostic data collection is complete, it will save a diagnostics zip file to your computer, to the download location you specify or is configured in your browser.  This zipped file is ready to attach to a forum post.  It contains a copy of your syslog with DOS friendly line endings, copies of SMART reports for all drives present, copies of your system and share config files, and a technical file describing your array, including all of the content on the Main screen.  Once you obtain this diagnostic dump file, you can skip the next paragraph because you already have the syslog, and you can skip capturing the SMART reports below, because you already have them too!

Don't worry - many of us are running Windows 10 VM's. We will get you going again.

:)

• 4 weeks later...