Network Reset When Writing

Unraid Version: 6.1.9

Running Dockers: Plex

Installed Plugins: Preclear Disks, Powerdown Package, Dynamix System Statistics, Community Applications, Nerd Tools

Hardware: ASUS P9A-I/C2550/SAS/4L Mini ITX (Marvell 88SE9485 SAS controller)

Problem:

When I attempt to copy files to the share mounted on a Windows host, I get abnormally low performance (~8 MB/s).

It continues transferring at this slow rate for approximately one minute, after which point the transfer stalls and I get the error:

"Error 0x8007003B: An unexpected netowrk error occurred".

At this point, all mounts become inaccessible, and the webui will fail to load.

Glancing at the system log in the webui, I see the following:

Jul 4 21:24:50 Tower kernel: igb 0000:00:14.0 eth0: igb: eth0 NIC Link is Down

Jul 4 21:24:50 Tower kernel: igb 0000:00:14.0 eth0: Reset adapter

Jul 4 21:24:50 Tower dhcpcd[1423]: eth0: deleting IP address 192.168.0.101/24

This symptom is persistent. I have attempted powering the system off and on, as well as attempting the transfer from a different system with the same result.

Originally the share was setup to use a cache drive and I tried to remove that from the equation by disabling caching for the share.  The symptom still occurred.

Copying files from the unraid system is incredibly slow as well (~11 MB/s), but these copies eventually complete.

The plex docker I use can still play all content from the share on a remote system.

Logging into the unraid system via putty, I can transfer files using MC between the different drives/shares without issue (the performance here is normal), and parity checks do not have any abnormal results.

This behavior began one day when I came home to find the unraid system inaccessible.

Connecting a monitor to it did not have any display, so I was forced to cut power to the system to get back into it.

Attached the diagnostic report as tower-diagnostics-20160704-2127.zip

Any insight would be greatly appreciated as I have been using unraid on this system for 8 months without issue.

Thanks in advance.