High UPS Power Draw

I have an APC UPS (BK650EI) that seems to be drawing a fair bit of power. Before I configured the UPS settings in unRAID my watt meter was showing me around 95w (have a VM running plus pre-clearing two drives) and this included whatever watts the UPS needed as just a power source (IE. the PC connected to the UPS for power but not configured in unRAID).

With the UPS settings configured in unRAID the watt meter jumped up to around 125w. The attached image is of my UPS settings and it's telling me that 144w are being used (so the watt meter or the APC meter might be inaccurate)

Is this correct? The UPS drawing an additional 30w from simply configuring the settings in unRAID to detect a power outage and shut down?

Screen_Shot_2016-07-13_at_9_46.16_p.m..png.33fea83fac73572e76e5c7f85722a90e.png

Nothing to do with unraid, it's just the nature of UPS's. If you controlled for everything else, you are probably seeing a battery charge cycle. If the UPS is asked to supply power for 5 minutes, it's probably going to be charging to make that up for the next several hours. They also periodically top off the battery even if there is no power failure to make up.

Just to confirm that it's not unraid, unplug the UPS's USB cable from your unraid tower and see if the draw changes.