Random directories are trying to be removed

xalten

I've recently started using unRaid and I've noticed a few directories that keep going missing and I couldn't figure out why

I started looking through the system log and I found that a lot of directories are at least attempted to be removed.  I can understand items within /mnt/cache/ as I would expect after mover to run that they'd be deleted but there are a lot others that just make no sense as in the following lines I'm finding

Nov 16 18:43:41 unRaid shfs/user: err: shfs_rmdir: rmdir: /mnt/disk1/Storage/Games(39) Directory not empty

Nov 16 03:44:27 unRaid shfs/user0: err: shfs_rmdir: rmdir: /mnt/disk1/system (39) Directory not empty

Nov 16 03:44:27 unRaid shfs/user0: err: shfs_rmdir: rmdir: /mnt/disk1/system/docker (39) Directory not empty

An empty folder within my Games directory is one that I noticed kept going missing and I'm not sure why Unraid is trying to remove all of these directories?  Anyone that can offer any insight and how to stop this behavior?

I like where you're thinking with that.. and that would make sense for the System share but the other is the one I'm most concerned with because it is actually removing directories that are empty but that I still use.. and it's "Use cache disk" is set to "yes" not Preferred so I'm still lost/concerned about that one