v6.2.4 Dashboard not responding

M1N10N

have been running into stability issues since upgrading to v6.2.4.    i can ping and ssh into the box, but the http dashboard as well as the shares become unresponsive.  I need to hard boot to resolve the issue and  regain access. 

I have already run into this issue and performed the recommended steps.    http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=48508.msg515980#msg515980

I have also run the Fix Common Problems plugin and removed legacy 32bit apps from flash, not other issues detected

this was an original 4.7 install then upgraded to 6.0.1 and finally current v6.2.4. 

Any suggestions on how to further troubleshoot?

dirge-diagnostics-20161128-2007.zip

You still have a customized config/go file, perhaps from when you were using 4.7

One line in your go file is starting unMenu, and another line is installing all of your auto-install PKGs from unMenu.

This might not actually be a problem, but it does make it more difficult to diagnose since we can't really tell from the diagnostics what is being loaded.

Replace your go file with the one that is included in the unRAID download and reboot.

• 3 weeks later...

The issue happened again and i was able to grab the diagnostics from CLI before power cycling.  Any ideas on the problem. 

Dec 16 03:48:54 Dirge kernel: REISERFS error (device md2): vs-4010 is_reusable: block number is out of range 0 (488378638)

Dec 16 03:48:54 Dirge kernel: REISERFS (device md2): Remounting filesystem read-only

Dec 16 03:48:54 Dirge kernel: REISERFS warning (device md2): journal-1409 journal_mark_dirty: returning because j_wcount was 0

dirge-diagnostics-20161216-1152.zip

i ran the tool and this was the output

reiserfsck --check started at Fri Dec 16 21:03:04 2016

###########

Replaying journal: Done.

Reiserfs journal '/dev/md2' in blocks [18..8211]: 0 transactions replayed

Checking internal tree..  finished

Comparing bitmaps..finished

Checking Semantic tree:

finished

No corruptions found

There are on the filesystem:

Leaves 407413

Internal nodes 2468

Directories 1186

Other files 10803

Data block pointers 410885378 (307 of them are zero)

Safe links 0

###########

reiserfsck finished at Fri Dec 16 21:30:25 2016

###########

• 3 months later...

i am still running into random issues with this.  the gui is not responding and the file shares are not reachable.  i was able to get ssh access to the box.  i tried to run a manual diagnostics from ssh but nothing seems to happen

i had the diagnostics running, and have logs from this morning when it apparently stopped working.  is there anything in the diag that shows what the issue may be?  i dont know why the tail log stopped on 3/21

dirge-diagnostics-20170326-0639.zip

FCPsyslog_tail.txt