Rootfs getting full (77%)?

Hi All,

I was trying to update my unRAID Server OS plugin but was getting a File I/O Error after the download was completed.  I suspect this has something to do with another thing that Fix Common Problems is telling me - Rootfs is getting full.

The only dockers I'm using are sabnzbd and Sonarr and I think they're both set up correctly, i.e. not using any folders outside of /mnt.  Any other ideas for what's taking up my /tmp space or how I can clear it?

Thanks!

tower-diagnostics-20170117-0720.zip

Thanks for taking a look.  My hardware is due for an upgrade (beefing up the tower with new CPU/mobo/RAM) as this NAS was built way back in 2009 when it was only running unRAID.  That said, things have been running fine (albeit slowly) with the two dockers for at least a year.  Also, I tried updating the unRAID Server OS plugin in maintenance mode without the dockers running and it still didn't work.  Not sure if that rules out a RAM issue?

I'll keep rooting around for the problem, but I guess I should upgrade sooner rather than later.