Continuously write cache to array

I propably don't know how to search for it here at the forum, but, is it in any way possible to set the cache to continuously write to the array?

If continuously is not possible, how do I then modify how often data is written, and at what times it is done? Then I would be able to set it to run hourly.

I like the idea of being able to just fast pour a lot of data onto the NAS (for me, 2TB as that is the size of my cache drive) and then let unRaid move the files to the array.

Writing to the array is a lot slower (for me, 4 times slower) than writing to the cache. And when I want to move files to my NAS, its most often just to move the files away from my computer, and then not having to think about them anymore.

Once concern here is that if I pour 2Tb of data on the cache, that data will first be safe when it is written to the array.

If the write is only done at 3:40 and I write to the array with with 25Mb/s, all of the data is on the array 22hours later. Being able to start moving files from the cache earlier will speed this up quite a bit.