(Semi-Solved) random, silent unmounts

So, I somehow successfully installed Nextcloud on a Ubuntu Server VM (I know I'm lazy, don't judge me) and got it mostly working the way I want it to,

Now, the way it's set up is that I have a share named Cloud which contains the actual data from Nexcloud itself but since I want to access other shares like Media from within nexcloud itself I want to mount those into the Cloud share in order to maintain some rights management and to save on disk space.

The mount for Cloud works perfectly fine and the nested mounts also work as intended for a while, but the nested folders keep unmounting randomly even while being used for i.e. a rescan by Nexcloud.

It doesn't matter if I let them mount by the VM via nfs or let unRIAD bind-mount them locally and share it through nohide, the nested folders keep unmounting without any apparent reason or even a entry in the log. I can also remount them simply by re-running the mount command.

any ideas would be appreciated

Log pointers:

Ignore the network bond messages. there is only one cable plugged in because of some performance problem I still need to investigate

2017-06-04 20:31 last attempt to mount all folders via nfs

2017-06-05 17:28 testing local mounts

2017-06-05 17:31 restarting VM

2017-06-05 18:18 manual local remount

iduna-syslog-20170605-1829.zip

Edited by Napper198