iGPU not working after BIOS upgrade

JDBall

Hi,

Hoping that someone can help:

I recently built my first UNRAID server and everything was going great until I upgraded the BIOS of my Asrack C236 WSI Motherboard from P1.00 to P.2.10.

When I first built my UNRAID box I installed a Skylake I3-6100 to use as a stopgap until the Kaby Lake Xeon E3's were released.  Now available, I upgraded the BIOS to support Kaby Lake in preparation for purchasing a 1245-v6.

Since I upgraded the system I can only get display output from an Nvidia 1050ti installed in the PCI slot, even with Onboard selected as the Primary Graphics Adapter in BIOS.  I have also tried setting IGPU Multi-Monitor to Enabled/Disabled but neither setting makes any difference.

Prior to the upgrade, I used the iGPU as primary and was able to pass through the 1050ti to my Windows 10 VM for Kodi and Gaming with everything working perfectly.

Are there any other settings in BIOS that I need to change to make this work?

Can I safely roll-back BIOS to P1.00?

Anything else that I have missed?

I contacted Asrack support through the form on their WWW site around 4 weeks ago but did not receive a reply.

Thanks,

James