Unmountable?

I just added a precleared drive to my array and im not sure what i did wrong? :(

sQ6PS2g.png

It was precleared (3 times) a while ago but i was waiting for a drive adapter before i really added it. I stopped the array and added the drive .. then started it. I think i missed the formatting part.. but now when i stop the array i see no formatting options anywhere.

Edited by superderpbro

In defense of the OP - I'm a new user, I just set up my unraid system last week. And I stumbled on this exact thing myself. I had to go watch one of the SpaceInvader videos to find the answer. The documentation isn't helpful on this. I was adding the cache drive when I ran into it, and the docs never mentioned this step.

I think the UI needs some adjustment to be friendlier. I mean, if you know to look there it's fine. But when you haven't learned it yet, there's nothing to draw your attention to this, from all the other little annotations down there.