Starting old 4.7 box to move data - bzroot loads to "ready" then reboots

I may have some old posts on this that I can't find and was not able to resolve many moons ago but I need to do something now.

[ I found my old posts. garycase recommends to prepare a different flash drive with the v5 download. Not sure I can get that anymore but would that be a viable solution for now?]

I cannot upgrade to v6 as this box is not 64bit, though, I plan to use a 64bit box to transfer everything over once I know what I am doing. I think I want to get the 4.7 box up and running...or can I just pull data off the drives?

First, I tried to copy over everything to a new flash drive hoping that might work but I don't think it is that simple with 4.7. I am not sure how to create a new flash drive using the info from the old one, if someone could send me the thread. 9_9

Second, I started the box with the original flash drive and it looks good until the bzroot finishes loading, then it says ready on the console, and then the whole box reboots to post and goes through the cycle over and over.

Maybe thats an easy fix? If so, I will try to repair the 4.7 box. If not, what are my options.

Thank you community!

Camel

Edited by Camel