New smart switch for home

Tango

I'm in the process of moving to a new house and I'm planning on properly networking the whole place around my unraid server and pfsense box. I'm planning on getting a comms cabinet with a patch panel and a half decent smart switch with 10gb SPF+ connections so I can get a 10gb link between unraid and my personal pc (probably using Mellanox Connectx-2 NICs). I'm having difficulty deciding on one to suit my needs, I've been mainly using HP in the past as I have a few 8 port unmanaged procurve switches that have never missed a beat.

My requirements are:
16-24 1GB ports
2 or more SPF+ connections for use with SPF+ NICs
Web interface smart management (Cause I'm not a fan of command line, and a bit of a newbie to advanced networking)
Network segregation support (so I can stick vm/docker containers on a separate network using the same switch)
Link aggregation support
Quiet (fanless ideally)

The only problem is I don't have a massive budget so I'd like to keep it in the sub £/$ 500 range but I'd like something that is reliable and just keeps running. So far I have looked at:
HPE JH018A OfficeConnect 1420 - Cheap but not smart managed
TP-Link T1700G-28TQ - Unsure of the make? any good?

NETGEAR Insight GC728X-100EUS - Shame all 4 SPF ports aren't 10gb

D-Link DGS-1510-28X - Again not sure on make

I'm currently leaning towards the TP-Link since its cheap and gives 4 10gb SFP+ ports but I'm concerned you get what you pay for, so I'm open to opinions/other suggestions which would be very appreciated.

It's an option, I'm from the UK so where would be a good place to start, just ebay?

I would still like recommendations however, I'm not really up to date in the networking area on which makes are reliable. Which ones give the best user interface, throughput and noise etc.