GPU recommendation needed

steve1977

I am considering to buy a new GPU, which I am planning top use for some gaming (via VM gamestream). I currently have two NVIDIA GTX 1050. I pass on one of them to the VM, the other sits idle/unraid. I'd prefer to have just one GPU (instead of two), but I am stuck with the infamous error code 43 (https://lime-technology.com/forums/topic/69670-guide-fix-nvidia-code-43-issue-on-nvidia-gpu/?tab=comments#comment-651558

I am now thinking to upgrade to a better GPU and hope to accomplish two things: (1) improve gaming performance for new games like FF XV, (2) fix the error code 43.

I am contemplating to upgrade to the 1050TI, 1060, 1060 or 1070. The 1050TI has the advantage that I don't need a dedicated power, which i am running short of in my server case. However, I am wondering whether the upgrade from 1050 to 1050TI may be incremental and I may be better off spending the extra $ to go for 1060 or 1070. I have no clue whether any of these would address my error 43.

Any thoughts appreciated!