Can't Reboot after Auto Upgrade

One of my unRAID servers will not reboot after an online upgrade and I have to manually shut down and upgrade the USB stick each time from a download.  Once the files are copied from the zip archive everything goes fine again.

I have 4 unRAID servers and this is the only one that has this problem, it is one of the originals that has undergone many upgrades back to v4.

Does anyone else have this problem?

How much RAM do you have on the problem machine?   The upgrade process downloads the ZIP file for a new release to RAM and then unpacks it there before updating the USB stick with the new files.   If there is not enough free RAM to do all this then the update can sometimes silently fail to update all the files on the USB stick correctly.    Not sure what the minimum RAM is for a successful upgrade - 4GB should definitely be enough but I am not sure about 2GB.  The minimum requirement has grown over time as additional features have been added to unRAID.   Hopefully this is an area where Limetech can add some checks to make the automated upgrade process more robust on systems with minimal RAM.