Hardware errors/unclean shutdown

Wondering if someone can help me out. Fix Common Problems fired off and told me I had an unclean shutdown as well as hardware error. I've attached a diagnostics of the server. Perhaps you can point me to where to start looking. So much information. I've attached the anonymized version here.

I thought I heard the server reboot yesterday and then I got a parity check started notice  (which ran and found no errors). When I went to check the server today Fix Common Problems recommended I seek help for a hardware error  issue. I'm not sure what would have caused the restart as nothing was going on with the system that I know of at that time of day.  I'm assuming this restart was the unclear shutdown the Fix Common Problems plug in was referring to.

And as far as hardware error, so far I've only found a reference to  "mcelog: ERROR: AMD Processor family 21: mcelog does not support this processor.  Please use the edac_mce_amd module instead." But I don't know of a way to use that module on unraid. I'm not seeing a plugin for it or a way to easily add it. 

Thanks for your help in advance!

tower-diagnostics-20180710-1146.zip