[6.5.3] Installing NVIDA driver under unraid.

genie137

Hey guys,

I recently got my personal gpu upgraded, and i want to use my old gpu as a hardware encoder for my plex docker.

The motherboard i have does not support IOMMU (i think), its a ASUS M5A88-M with AMD FX 4170 cpu that does not have igfx.

I installed all dependencies for the Unix driver (HERE) with use of the dev pack plugin.

When executing the .run file it gives the following error:

ERROR: The kernel header file '/lib/modules/4.14.49-unRAID/source/include/linux/kernel.h' does not exist.  The most likely
         reason for this is that the kernel source path '/lib/modules/4.14.49-unRAID/source' is incorrect.  Please make sure
         you have installed the kernel source files for your kernel and that they are properly configured; on Red Hat Linux
         systems, for example, be sure you have the 'kernel-source' or 'kernel-devel' RPM installed.  If you know the
         correct kernel source files are installed, you may specify the kernel source path with the '--kernel-source-path'
         command line option.

I have tries multiple variables with the --kernel-source-path option, but non of them work.

Can anyone help me?

Archived