Another hard restart while parity check

Fish

Greetings, 

Sorry to make this my first post, but I am currently having issues with my server doing a hard reboot while starting the parity check. I did do some research and have done the following:

• Ran Memcheck - 6 passes all passed.
  • Nothing is dusty (build is less than a month old)
  • Bought a Corsair HX750 to replace the month old EVGA GQ650 to rule out power supply
  • Checked caps on mobo and everything looked ok.

A little about this build if that helps

• Re-purposed Gateway PC. /i5 2300, Ameritrends? mobo, 8 gigs of ram
  • Corsair HX750 PSU
  • Seagate Ironwolf 8TB Parity drive
  • Seagate Ironwolf 8TB data drive, WD Red 4 TB data drive,  Seagate 3TB data drive
  • Samsung 850 EVO cache drive
  • Hyper212 EVO CPU cooler

I notice the system reboots because for some reason, I cannot set the flash drive as the boot in BIOS. It doesnt even list it when looking to set it. It just gives me the "removable drive" option which is selected. Every time I have to reboot or turn on the machine, I have to F12 and select it from the list. Then UNRAID will start. If I fail to do this and let the computer go, it just says invalid boot drive. 

The furthest I have gotten during the parity check is about 40 minutes in. I did put Fix Common Problems in troubleshooting mode and have attached the log in the post if it helps.

I figure this is a hardware issue, but am at a loss in where else to look. Any assistance would be grateful. 

Thanks in advance. 

tower-diagnostics-20180903-1836.zip

Archived