Customer Praise: Kendall Howard

vexhold

So, this passed weekend, I had planned on doing alot of the grunt work getting my 42u Server rack populated with all the various shelves, rails, etc. When Friday hit, I suddenly realized that I forgot to order some cage nuts and rack screws to use for this weekend project.

I looked EVERYWHERE for a local server/rack parts shop only to find that none carried the parts I needed. I also tried a couple places that recycle companies old network/server equipment. No luck.

Finally, I came across a company which is based in Minnesota that manufactures this kind of stuff, but they were located like 2 hours north of me, in some small town.

Not only did they have the parts I was looking for, but they actually had an engineer drive down to where I was working and deliver them to me personally. While the engineer was dropping them off, he asked me about what I was using it for and I told him about unRAID and SageTV, and the likes and told him that there was a growing need for cases and hardware geared specifically to the media enthusuast and he sounded intruiged.

All said and done, I would HIGHLY recommend Kendall Howard as a company that really cares about it's customers.

http://www.kendallhoward.com/

Archived