Unmountable Disk Present. Cache drive (btrfs)

Hello there!

So I just started my server and everything seemed fine! Started plex and couldn't access the media I added yesterday, I go to the Web ui and Fix Common Problems says cache is read only.

So I stop the array start it again and then the Unmountable Disk Present appeared pointing to the cache. I still haven't rebooted! I attach my diagnostics. How can I fix this? Better yet why did it happen?

server-diagnostics-20190114-1950.zip

Edit: I tried the recovery options on the FAQ:

For mount -o recovery,ro /dev/sdX1 /x I got --> mount: /x: can't read superblock on /dev/sdd1.

For btrfs restore -v /dev/sdd1 /mnt/disks/restore I got --> Error mkdiring /mnt/disks/restore/appdata: 2

Edit2: Doing a Check on the drive I get this

checksum verify failed on 45760512 found 088A71E0 wanted D3C7D4AB

Csum didn't match

ERROR: failed to repair root items: Input/output error Checking filesystem on /dev/sdd1

Edit3:

So trying btrfs check --repair /dev/sdd1

enabling repair mode
Checking filesystem on /dev/sdd1
UUID: b612b163-6385-4dd3-8626-22658d6105bc
repair mode will force to clear out log tree, are you sure? [y/N]: y
Csum didn't match

ERROR: failed to repair root items: Input/output error

So I guess drive is somehow dead? Or should I just try and format it? SMART Scan passes

EDIT4: IDK WHY! But after runing those commands, I started the array again and it mounted, what is the next step here? How can I check if this won't happen again? Should I change this filesystem?

EDIT5: Seems like I can't move the files that were in cache to the disks. I'm manually copying them and I'll format the cache drive and change the filetype!

Edited by DGP_Maluco
3 hours ago, DGP_Maluco said:

Someone able to help? 

Aren't you already doing this?

On 1/14/2019 at 7:03 PM, DGP_Maluco said:

EDIT5: Seems like I can't move the files that were in cache to the disks. I'm manually copying them and I'll format the cache drive and change the filetype! 

If not, and if the options on the FAQ aren't working best bet is either asking for help on the btrfs mailing list or re-format the drive.

On 1/17/2019 at 12:15 AM, johnnie.black said:

Aren't you already doing this?

If not, and if the options on the FAQ aren't working best bet is either asking for help on the btrfs mailing list or re-format the drive.

Thanks nothing worked so I reformatted and this time used XFS let's see if it lasts more than one month this time :)