Drive Temperature and Burn

Hello, All

*Thanks in advance*

I am seeing high temperatures on my uNRAID server, which I bought from the uNRAID team,  that I don't believe are good.  I'm seeing temperatures of 70 degrees F to 100 degrees.  I'm seeing an average of 80 to 90 degrees a lot.  Especially on the SSD drive.   I don't recall any high temps before except when I was running my server during a heat wave.   This has actually been going on a while and I had hoped that it might self correct with the last few updates I did.   I just now updated to 6.6.6.   Anyone have any ideas?
 I'm not hardware savvy and would hate to have to buy a new server again as I --- frankly--- can't afford to do that again.
System info:

uNRAID 6.6.6

image.png.1ca6b550ebe1a44eb76730eb98ae0b62.pngimage.png.cd82002fcb379a17293d6fedda805f18.png

I did do a search of the forum but only came up with one item.  Which is weird as I am sure I saw another topic a few months ago when I did an unrelated search.

Thank you!

Hey, Constructor.   I've switched back to Celsius for a comparison the forum is more used to per your direction.  I guess I became especially sensitive because I've seen the "burn" message a few times in the past also.   I have not seen the burn message for a few months now.  If I've got the comparison right 100 Fahrenheit is roughly 37 degrees Celsius (if you look at my first snapshots).  THANK YOU!

image.png.2010895db3d4a157d19cd08219dd97c0.png

Perfectly normal temperatures for disks.

You usually start worrying when they are around 45C or higher.  (I’m sure people will chip in with their own opinion on what temperature best not to exceed .... but your 33C is perfectly within expected operational range)

If they used to run a bit cooler in your system it could just be dust and fluff on the air vents and fans which need cleaning to improve the air flow through the system.

• Like 1