Trouble moving plex.zip from Windows to unRAID migration

Thatsmystapler

I am trying to migrate Plex from a Windows machine to unRAID.  I've watched some videos on setting up the docker, etc. and so far so good.   I have all my media on the server already.  In trying to migrate the Plex data, I'm following this article:   https://mnailor.wordpress.com/2016/09/24/moving-plex-from-windows-to-docker/

I'm stuck at Step 4 where i need to move the plex.zip from into the appropriate location via SSH.

I'm trying to use the Terminal within the unRAID window.  My plex.zip is stored on the server currently in /mint/user/MEDIA/OTHER

I enter the following command:  mv /mnt/user/MEDIA/OTHER/plex.zip /mnt/cache/appdata/

I continue to get the following message: “no such file or directory”.  I've tried using quotes around the command as well without success.

I then installed Krusader and could not navigate to the locations, nor could I type them in directly in the address bar of Krusader. I’m wondering if there’s some permission thing I’m missing, but the shares say they are Public.

I'm new to Linux and unRAID and want to learn but I'm striking out.  Any ideas to get this working to save my configuration before I just break the glass and pull the alarm and start my Plex server from scratch?

Thanks!

Archived