Windows 10 VM Dedicated Game Server Port Forwarding failuure

I am having a heck of a time trying to figure out how to forward the ports required for a dedicated Space Engineers VM. I know the Space Engineers host is up and running because I can connect to it locally and play on my server. The problem is that I cannot figure out how to do port forwarding for the Win10 VM Dedicated Server I have up and running.

I have 2 NICs in my Unraid box. 

When I first started this process one of my NICS was disabled. I was using "Interface eth0" bro, bridging was on, I have a static IP set for the server and all of the dockers including plex can communicate with the internet and I even have the required Plex ports portforwarded in my Asus rt-68u router so I can get access to Plex from outside my network. When I run portchecker the plex 32400 port is open.

I set up a Windows 10 VM and was using Network Bridge br0 on eth0, the VM has internet access and that all works fine. The issue comes when I try to Forward a port for the Space Engineers server I have running. The port never shows as open and my server can not be found outside of my LAN. I tried to add 8766 and 27016 to my portforward list in my router to the Win10 VM IP as well as the Unraid box IP and either way it does not show the port as open.

Next, I enabled my second NIC and plugged an ethernet cable into the second nick and then into my router and that works just fine. I changed the network bridge to br1 interface eth1 and the VM again has internet access. I have tried forwarding the ports to the eh1 interface IP as well as the VM IP but no dice again.

I am frustrated and I guess I just don't have the knowledge to get this up and running and I am really hoping somebody here can help me get this working. There must be a way to get this portforwarding to work with a VM and I am sure it is simple to somebody that has more knowledge than I do. I really am looking forward to somebody being able to help me.